iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

after twenty years...

Started by zopi, September 01, 2011, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

I am drinking civilian coffee this morning. Of course, this stuff will stun a mule, mind...

Guess I had better get out and make some dollars.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

dnalley

Congratulations, Zopi...and my thanks as well

submarinesailor

Texas Ranger

Fair winds and following seas, mate.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Woodcarver

Welcome to the ranks of the retired and thanks for yours years of service. smiley_clapping
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

whiskers

Free at last, now you can do it your way. That feeling gets better each day, enjoy....
many irons in the fire.........

Chuck White

Congratulations on your retirement Zopi!

I still know the feeling, I retired back in May of 1989.

I have 2 sons retiring from the military this year, both 20 years.

Thanks for everyones service to our country.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

bedway

Wont be long zopi, youll be saying "dang i just changed jobs" :). At least now, your da boss.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Zopi,

Welcome to the ranks of the retired. Thanks for your service  to our country, shipmate.

Now, if your done with your coffee, quit your lolly-gagging and get busy finding some real work to do...

Congrats on completion of your Naval career.

Herb

badpenny

welcome to the ranks of the retired.    BMC USN   retired since Nov '92.   had I known retirement was this busy, I might have stayed in another 10  NOT.  Enjoy and keep busy, retirement is not for sissies
Hope and Change, my foot,  It's time for Action and Results!

Chris Burchfield

Thanks for your service.  I've been enjoying my retirement since May 1 2007.  I still wake without an alarm clock between 4:30 and 5:30 every morning.  Enjoy yours.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

zopi

First day our spent busting my @@@ mowing and running for estimates....then came home and swapped a pan ggasket in a dump truck...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

WDH

I see that the LT15 is for sale.  Get the other mill quick and saw some lumber to take advantage of good air drying conditions this Fall  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Warbird

thecfarm

Coffee tasted pretty good,didn't it?????
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Congratulations, and thank you for your service, now the fun can begin!  (even if it's swapping pan gaskets)  ;)

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

zopi

Thanks again guys...I have been down with a flu bug for the last 48 hours...sorta...the wife dragged me up and out to an auction yesterday...picked up a bed edger for less than 200 bucks..no more square nosed shovel for me..
I am off this morning to do war upon a pair of evil white pine, Made a deal with the fellow to take them down, I get the sawlogs and a newish Air conditioning unit/gas pack for the house...works for me.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Thank You Sponsors!