iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Large font on monitor

Started by beenthere, September 03, 2011, 10:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Help please.
Of a sudden, this computer (or something I bumped) switched to large 'print' or font on the monitor. Any ideas how to get it back to the size print that is in the header of this page? Such as the size of File  Edit  View Favorites
Thanks

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

florida

General contractor and carpenter for 50 years.
Retired now!

beenthere

Florida

Many thanks. That worked great!!!
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Holding Control (Ctrl) and spinning the mouse scroll wheel probably done it.  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Larry

Ctrl + makes it big, ctrl - makes it small, and ctrl 0 makes it normal.

Moody Blues had it down way back in the 70's. :D :D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

thecfarm

Larry has a birthday today. Happy Birthday.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Larry, do you feel any younger? :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dale Hatfield

Dont feel bad my laptop will do the very same thing if I have two fingers close to mouse pad.
Game Of Logging trainer,  College instructor of logging/Tree Care
Chainsaw Carver

Thank You Sponsors!