iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank you to the Forum and all its members

Started by lawyer_sawyer, November 17, 2005, 07:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawyer_sawyer

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have helped me answer a lot of probably small questions in the sawmill and milling section.  The answers have helped me with both a business plan and a dream. 

I don't have a ton of time in my life but I realized this morning that this forum needed to be something more for me.  It needed to be an opportunity to meet and get to know people and not just use the forum to get information.  and so

I apologize for not participating in this forum fully. 

This is a great place and what little knowledge I have i hope I can share with you and I hope to get to know many of you better.  You have all been a wonderful influence on me to remain and become more so the country person I was where people share information, skills and services.  Living in a city hasn't helped me and I was becoming a very narrowly focused individual.  sorry if this is more ifnormation than you wanted about me.  I hope to get to know many of you better and hope to someday meet some of you or all of you whatever God intends

Thanks for being YOU everybody.
and I look forward to meeting you.
Love the outdoors, chainsaws, my 300 win mag, my wife and my son but not exactly in that order.

Kirk_Allen

I guess that means you coming to the piggy roast next summer 8) 8)

Glad to have a legal mind around and I am sure it will be some interesting conversation at the next wing-ding.

I bet there are over 100 posts started where folks thank everyone for this forum.  Well, its folks like you that help make it what it is. 

Man without Vision shall parish!  Keep the Dream!   8) 8)

lawyer_sawyer

Thanks Kirk
the piggy roast is a maybe as life is up to God and my wife.  I probably already have agreed to something whether I knew it or not so I will have to try to get to her as soon as possible.
Thanks again
Love the outdoors, chainsaws, my 300 win mag, my wife and my son but not exactly in that order.

iain

Hey i dont remember giving you any aswears personallalally but if i did then your more than welcome  ;)

iain

Jeff

lawyer_sawyer, if you ever find your self heading up north and want to drop in, you are always welcome here at Forestry Forum base camp.  Harrison is right off of US 127 so I am sure at some point you may find yourself within a stones throw of my home.

OR, yer welcome to come up using us as the primary destination as well. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Deadwood

When you thank the Forum Members, you are ultimately thanking yourself. A Forum is only as good as the people that contribute to it, and over time their unique perspectives, their wit and their personalities come shining through. What makes a great forum is when everyone feels like neighbors even though they are hundreds and even thousands of miles away. Oh sometimes people disagree, and that's kind of nice too as long as things don't get out of hand, as Jeff B likes to say, that when "they get kicked down the stairs." A nice anology.

I don't want to take away from Jeff B's invitaion in any way, but for anyone that can see this forum is the greatest and is willing to make a post saying such a thing is more than welcome in my home. If you ever get to Maine, stop in. I don't drink, but the coffee pot is always on.

lawyer_sawyer

Thanks Jeff and Deadwood for the offers.  We will have to see where life takes me but hopefully to someplace where I can meet you both anyways.

Thank You Sponsors!