iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IQAN Module on 2004 Fabtek 133

Started by ForestryEquipment, December 24, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForestryEquipment

Does anyone know where a guy can get a used (or new) IQAN computer module for a Fabtek 133 w/ 4 Roll head?  Need the larger of the 2 boxes behind the seat.

Thanks!

deastman

The IQAN system is made by Parker but you should be able to get it thru Caterpillar because they bought out Fabtek. Logmax in Moncton N.B. carries some IQAN parts too. Make sure you're sitting down when they give you the price. Just the IQAN display box in the cab of my Cat forwarder was $6800. There is a place in Georgia called Global Electronic's that repairs IQAN systems, if you would like their contact info let me know.
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

PacInc

You might want to try a company by the name of PLCCenter. They carry new and used electronic equipment and have a wide distribution network.
The USA site is www.plccenter.com
The Canadian site is www.plccenter.ca
They are a division of Radwell International, Inc
I purchase PLC's and components from them and their prices are hard to beat. Plus
their equipment carries a two year warranty.

ForestryEquipment

Thanks for the replies.

Quote from: deastman on December 25, 2014, 08:51:05 AM
The IQAN system is made by Parker but you should be able to get it thru Caterpillar because they bought out Fabtek. Logmax in Moncton N.B. carries some IQAN parts too. Make sure you're sitting down when they give you the price. Just the IQAN display box in the cab of my Cat forwarder was $6800. There is a place in Georgia called Global Electronic's that repairs IQAN systems, if you would like their contact info let me know.

Yes, please send me their contact info, it could be just what we need.  Thank you!

PacInc I'll look at these options as well.

Thank You Sponsors!