iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

just so you know and no need to respond

Started by woodmills1, October 30, 2003, 03:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Delivered product this morning and cut through nails most of the afternoon.  Just finished some left over Pork. steak, and rice and given its thursday Kathy is working.  So, I thought I would finish doing my work clothes laundry and then vaccume
the whole house while I stayed logged in.  Now its 4300 sq ft so maybe I will see ya later butin ima still here.  So, no need to respond exceptin this is a thread about food.  See ya soon see ya real soon. :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

Ok front third done and last load into the dryer.  Boy does sawmillin track in the sawdust, mud and leaces or what.  Found a nice piece of backlava to tide me over. :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

laundry done middle third done now how bout a nice roast beef sandwich anda beer?

Percy

Im timing ya Woody. You quite the domestic engeneer. I do vacumin on occasion. Im the dishwasher/cleanup after dinner dude who lifts heavey things and kills bugs ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

woodmills1

Ok back third done, pesky bad electric ona this old house tripped circuit breaker when I had rug beater on super low for bigger rug.  Computer went down but all is well.  Boy i wish I had some burbon and oysters right now, will just have to go see what else is avaliable.  Thanks for timin by the way I ama vaccumin fool, somebody better be in this place with a woodcutter around. Can't believe the chipsina house, my fault. :D ;D 8) :) :D

woodmills1

Ed_K

I did some vacuming last night  ;D. only way I could figure to clean up the grindings from some oversized brakelinings for the gearmatic 19  8)
 Ed
Ed K

Gus

woody,
I did a little vacuuming around here tonight also. Do some dishes on occasion and yes, I end up sweeping the kitchen from time to time :-[ that sawdust does make a mess.
I am also the chief tailor. ;D I learned how to sew when I was a kid. Shoulda' never let my wife know 'bout that one. ::)
Gus
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

woodmills1

sewing, boy i am and would be so good at that ifin i got the chance, made curtains once.  Now don't even do buttons even.

DanG

Did some vacuuming myself tonite. Went to my Mama's house and vacuumed up 2 bowls of mighty fine veggie soup, and a ham sandwich. 8)
Ma & Pa are 82 and 84 and they're about to get a 'puter and go online. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

LSUNo1

You fellas must have heard about the survey that said wives of men who do domestic chores are a bit more amorous :D Now can you tell me if thats working before I go get the vacumn out of the closet?

dail_h

Can't clean ,dust or vacume to suit wife,vision or tolerances.I do most of the cooking,take out trash feed animals ,do my own laundry most of the time,wife hates sweat and fly ashe.
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Gus

Tammy won't let me get within 10' of the washing machine or dryer. :D She said she doesn't like my sorting style. ::)
Gus
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

Frank_Pender

You know when a guy does not get his way, we have to have some place to go and whine. :D :'(  Well I got one. 8)  When we added onto the house about 7 years ago I pancaked two rooms, 24' x24'.  The upper is the "Master bedroom" (actually her room0 with the full compliment of the bath and walk in closet.  I was excited about that last part.  Anyway, the lower section is mine, with office, bath and shower along with laundry.  Yep is is all mine.  I even vaccum once every 3 or 4 months wthether it needs it or not. ;D :-/
Frank Pender

woodmills1

I fell asleep before Kathy got home and then was out cutting before she got up.  Around noon I came in from the mill to get a bite to eat and she threw this big hug and kiss on me.  Seems she had decided to throw a last minute halloween party/bonfire and on the way home from work was dreading the fact that meant she would be doing a whole house vaccum and cleanup first thing fri morning, but when she got home and saw the place clean she was ecstatic. 8) 8) 8) Nothing like anticipating needs love the payback. :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!