iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

harvester data wires

Started by 1270d, March 02, 2014, 03:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1270d

Looking for some recommendations on some new cable for a harvester.  the main wire set from the cab out to the head.  I cant remember if it has 7 wires in it or more.  The existing carrier hose is a 5/8 and it would be best if the new wire could fit through it as some of the fittings are welded in.  We could use the same cable as the 1270 uses but that would require a larger carrier hose.

The wire being used now is from Roland eqpt, and didn't even last a year before the casing wore through internally.  Also it has to be shielded.

snowstorm

mine has 7 wires but only use 6. i use 1" hose so it dosent chafe. i got the cable from quadco

snowstorm

on my keto it has 2 can wires 2 ground 2 hot 1 spare

1270d

thats probably the same as our afm.  You ran a motomit computer on the keto right?  I believe it is 2 hot 2 ground can lo and can High + shield.  right now the shield has been pressed into use as a wire.

snowstorm

yes motomit. and it been showing the same fault code for 3 yrs   short cir cable bk    but everything works

wannaergo

have you looked into ponsse cable? that was what we had in the old keto, and it seemed to hold up good, and i dont remember it being outrageously expensive either.
2016 Ponsse ergo 8w
2014 Cat 564
Husky 385

Thank You Sponsors!