iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

skid steer sander(purchased w/pictures)

Started by 47sawdust, December 30, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

Anyone have experience with q/a skid steer sanders.Bobcat sells a scoop and spread sander that is hydraulic powered.The capacity isn't great but the scoop/spread feature is attractive.
Sand Piper makes the Bobcat spreader,Messer Fabrication makes one as well,both made in Minnesota.

thanks for your input,
Mick
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Bruno of NH

I have checked them out
I would like one now that I don't have a truck sander anymore 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

millwright

Had one on a 130 bobcat at work, it worked good.  Nice feature is you could tip the whole thing enough to load it with sand without getting off of the skid steer 

47sawdust

My wife thinks it's a good idea and she's willing to let the check book breath a little,just waiting to here back from the folks at Messer Repair and Fabrication.
I'm lucky to have her.
Thanks for your responses.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

47sawdust

Took deilvery of a new scoop/spread sander.Very well made.Has a hydraulic flow control and a big and quiet agitator.
The Herd sander I had had a pto  agitator that sounded like it was going to beat itself to death.

Mick

Thank You Sponsors!