iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husqvarna saw identification

Started by jvgray907, February 16, 2019, 02:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvgray907

My dads old saw purchased about 1979 or 1980, we think.  It's got a 36"bar, roughly, it's pretty close to 35" to the second nut but I'm not exactly sure how to measure.  It looks like the model number starts with a 2, according to the partial sticker on the side.  The plastic housing containing the air filter is broken and we would like to replace it, but we can't figute out the model number.  It still runs like a champ, getting rid of it is not an option...  to much history.

Attached are some pictures, hopefully somebody can help.

Thanks
Jason

hamish

Norwood ML26, Jonsered 2152, Husqvarna 353, 346,555,372,576

sawguy21

Looks like it to me. Look on the crankcase behind the front bar nut for numbers stamped into the metal.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

leeroyjd

nicedzguy

Hello everyone, I was hoping that there was someone out there who could help me learn a little more info about my saw. I have a Husqvarna model 61, Serial # 2350670 and is marked Husqvarna Sweden. Identification plate is black. Was hoping to get info on the production date for this saw. Under side of top cover has date stamps of 8/1992 but don't know if that's the production date for this saw. I'm wanting to order some parts for this saw and want to make sure that I get the correct parts. Anything that anyone can share with me will be greatly appreciated. I have included photos of the saw. Thanks to everyone that shares one this site.

>

HolmenTree

Serial # says 670th unit assembled in the 35th week of 1992.
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

Thank You Sponsors!