iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mother Earth News Fair

Started by charles mann, January 28, 2019, 11:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charles mann

Feb 16 and 17 of feb, there is a fair in Belton, Tx. I found it on the WM events page. any thoughts as to if WM will be there since it on their events page? Will there be any of the FF members there? Belton is a 15min drive from me, but unfortunately, i have to fly out for work the 16th, so hoping to catch a few hrs of the fair and check out what its about. hopefully WM will be there, i need to look at some of their machines for ideas on my build. 
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

DR_Buck

We're going to the one in NC on April 27 & 28.   We'll be there both days as Kitty wants to do a few of the seminars.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

charles mann

well luckily, i have to take a later flight to link up with another co-worker so we get there at the same time. not a fan of united airlines, but the is always something good in the bad. i get to spend more time at the fair, browsing and seeing what its about.
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

EOTE

Hey charles mann,  I got a card in the mail from Jay Durham, the Woodmizer dealer here in Texas that he will be at the Mother Earth News Fair that weekend.  I was planning on going but have to finish sawing out a bunch of lumber.  Let me know how the Fair was.  
EOTE (End of the Earth - i.e. last place on the road in the middle of nowhere)  Retired.  Old guys rule!
Buzz Lightsaw, 12 Mexicans, and lots of Guy Toys

ocfwjdh

I will be at the NC show.  Curious to see if any real wood related dealers othe than WM will be there.

Thank You Sponsors!