iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woods expo Bangor Maine

Started by thecfarm, April 15, 2019, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

North Eastern Forest Products.May 17-18 2019
It's that time. Register on line to get in free.
Who's a going??!!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim_Rogers

I've already registered. And will be going on Friday.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Mooseherder

I hope to be there.  Thanks for the reminder. :)

thecfarm

I registered the Grandson and I.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodman

I will be at the Woodmizer tent for the two days see you there. Jim Cripanuk 
Jim Cripanuk

Peter Drouin

Is that a 5 or 6 hr drive for you Jim ?
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Mooseherder

I plan to be there Friday 9am.  Do you guys want to meet at a designated location?

Jim_Rogers

We usually meet either at Woodmizer tent or Logrite display. Logrite may not have their own tent as they usually are there to support a dealer.
Jim Rogers

thecfarm

1:00 at the Logrite tent? Yes they share a tent. 

Mooseherder

thecfarm

Not a great day for walking around outside at the show. Started raining just at opening,a light rain,but a steady light rain up until about 1:00. Than the wind picked up.
But I got to met Jim_Rogers,JohnM,BillM,Mooseherder,The Logrite Team.
There was no Baker sawmills at the show this year. Hudson was there,but not sawing.Logosol,Wood Mizer,Thomas,D&L,Lucas,Norwood and Hudson was there with thier mills.

Mooseherder

It was great meeting everyone!  Lots of equipment to dream about here.  
There was a pretty big crowd in spite of the weather.  Like a day at the beach for all the Loggers there. :)
I think Jim has the only picture taken.  I saw some new friends on the way back to camp and then at camp.
MamaMoose 2019 - YouTube

Moose walking past casually - YouTube

Moose Walking By May172019 - YouTube

Magicman

They were all hiding when we were there.  smiley_curtain_peek
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jim_Rogers

The members of the forestry forum on Friday while it was raining:

Right to left, is Mooseherder, Kevin of Logrite (sorry I forgot his FF screen name) Tamiam, theCfarm, Woodman, and yours truly Jim Rogers.
We were all staying dry under the woodmizer tent.

Jim Rogers

Thank You Sponsors!