iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Paul Bunyan Show 6-7-8 October 2017

Started by DR_Buck, August 23, 2017, 10:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR_Buck

Who's making the trek to Cambridge this year?    Kitty and I are planning on being there and hanging out at the Logrite venue.    Kitty will most likely have Forestry Forum hats available for those looking to purchase one.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

jmouton

we will be there  sat,,,and hang out a bit at logrite too,,,
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

ButchC

We are among the lucky, it' s only an hour away 8)   We will be there.
Peterson JP swing mill
Morbark chipper
Shop built firewood processor
Case W11B
Many chainsaws, axes, hatchets,mauls,
Antique tractors and engines, machine shop,wife, dog,,,,,that's about it.

Jeff

I plan on being there, then again, I planned on being there last year when a kidney stone hit the day before I was to leave.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Al_Smith

It's a good expo to go to if you have any interests in forestry related stuff .I ran in the Ohio championship chainsaw races,didn't do real good but enjoyed it just the same .

WV_hillbilly

Hillbilly

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Cedarman

Plan to be there, not sure which day or days.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

DR_Buck

Quote from: Cedarman on September 18, 2017, 05:26:33 PM
Plan to be there, not sure which day or days.

Richard --- Kitty and I will be hanging around with Logrite.    Make sure you look us up.

Cedarman

Dr, you sure? will be me, Okmulch, Cedar ninja, wives, 2 kids, etc.  Ok is picking up some stuff, so we will be sure to stop by.  One wife is carrying twins.  So things could be a little in the air. 
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

EZ

The wife and I will be there saturday.7

Skip

Jack S

plan on being their everyday. will be be in our motor home in the rv campground. will be the first time to this show. looking forward to it

dgdrls

I would be interested in hearing about what circle saw vendors show up
and what they brought.

Thanks
D

drobertson

I would be interested in how the shoot out went, from a spectators view point, honest opinions and the like,,I reckon it could be a hard call if folks are biased I know, just a description of how it unfolded,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

DR_Buck

Quote from: drobertson on October 15, 2017, 05:56:30 PM
I would be interested in how the shoot out went, from a spectators view point, honest opinions and the like,,I reckon it could be a hard call if folks are biased I know, just a description of how it unfolded,,

I was there, but didn't watch either of the shoot-out events.   I'm not in the market for a mill and there were too many other things to see and do.

Thank You Sponsors!