iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmill & Woodlot Management Magazine

Started by Lorax, May 12, 2010, 07:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorax

I purchased a digital subscription to Sawmill & Woodlot magazine in February.  Had an issue with the March issue not being available in the My Downloads section of their website that was quickly resolved with a couple of emails.

Here's the problem.  Same problem with the April issue but this time they have not replied to my emails and I have been waiting for several weeks.  Anyone else experiencing problems?   Any advice as how to proceed? ???

Thanks.

Jeff

Give them a call.

Call US Toll Free: 888-290-9469
Contact S&W Publishing General
+1-888-762-8476
Sales
+1-888-290-9469
Technical Support
+1-207-956-0682
Print Subscriptions
+1-888-762-8476
Fax Number
+1-207-338-0600

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

lls256

I've had essentially the same problem with my digital subscription only I haven't received any  digital issues. I've made numerous calls to technical support  but to date  the problem still exists.  I've pretty much given up and will request a chargeback from my credit card issuer.

Lorax

After a couple of phone calls I was able to get the issue solved.  They were very nice and offered me a free print subscription for the troubles I encountered.  I thanked them for their generous offer, but said that as long as I had access to the digital version they didn't need to also send me the print version.

Thank You Sponsors!