iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

College World Series

Started by DPatton, June 21, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPatton

Well the CWS didn't disappoint. Game 4 was as good as they get with Mississippi State making a huge come from behind bottom of the 9th comeback to win 5-4 over Auburn. Two thumbs up for the umpires too. The game had numerous calls at first plate that went under review, and the umpires were right every time.

I'm telling ya if you, your kids, or your dad enjoy baseball there's no finer place to watch some of the best of the best college players in the world. A lot of these guys are true athletes and go on to play in the majors.

As always I had a great time with Stephanie and her parents as we all enjoyed the evening.  I just had to take a pic of this Michigan fan who was seated a few rows ahead of us too. We got a good laugh out of his shirt.

A
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

DPatton

Well the Red Raiders chased the "Hogs" out of Omaha a squealing "Pig Sooooie" all the way back to Arkansas. Too bad I was hoping Van Horns team would have better success this year.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

timberking

My Hogs didn't make it but still proud of the season.  Don't feel as bad as last year.  Now throw my support to Miss. St.

jmouton

lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Thank You Sponsors!