iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blueberry pie

Started by sawguy21, August 09, 2013, 11:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

Sitting here with a plate of fresh home made blueberry pie and a big dollop of vanilla ice cream. Just thought you would like to know. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sandhills

smart ash, no pictures it didn't happen!  ;) 

thecfarm

Wife made blueberry cake and than some jelly.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Raider Bill

I drank 1 blueberry beer last night. :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

5quarter

My favorite pie!! There is nothing tastier than that!
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

sandhills

I have yet to find anything blueberries don't go good with

rick f

Maine low bush ( Maine wild Blueberry) growers thank you.   keep enjoying them and spread the word.
664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

WmFritz

My wife keeps frozen bags of them in the deep freeze.  Sprinkles um on her Cheerios. Sometimes she skips the Cheerios. We self pickem down the road from us (sorry Rick).   ;D

We had an Aunt that always brought three b-berry pies to our 4th of July pig roast. My wife would always be on watch till she arrived and then steal one.  smiley_devil_trident
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Bill, your wife is a rookie thief. I would have stolen 2 of them.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

:D :D She's sitting here and heard me chuckle.
''What's so funny''
''I told the FF that you is a pie thief''
She knew exactly what I'm talking about and says ''I had a blueberry candy cane today!''

Little SNEEK !
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

drobertson

Every good baker has the right to sample, it's what I like to call quality control ;D   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Alcranb

My Mom has two acres of high bush berries so we always have plenty in the freezer. My wife adds them to her cereal too. Those low bush berries are to die for (just don't tell my Mom  :) )
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

thecfarm

Did someone mention PIE
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

Quote from: sawguy21 on August 09, 2013, 11:48:44 PM
Sitting here with a plate of fresh home made blueberry pie and a big dollop of vanilla ice cream. Just thought you would like to know. ;D
try that with some maple syrup     

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I have eaten a lot of good cooking from some of our members and / or their wives.
Cakes
Cookies
Pickles
Chicken
Fish
Beef
Casseroles
Home made Bread
Etc.

I have never had a Homemade Blueberry Pie.
Would someone please send me one in the mail.
Please PM me for address.

Thank you in advance.

David   digin1

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Head my way,the wife can have one done and all cooled off by the time you get to my house. Don't forget your rocking chair.  :D

thecfarm

Or the pie is in the mail.

coxy

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 11, 2014, 06:56:58 PM
I have eaten a lot of good cooking from some of our members and / or their wives.
Cakes
Cookies
Pickles
Chicken
Fish
Beef
Casseroles
Home made Bread
Etc.

I have never had a Homemade Blueberry Pie.
Would someone please send me one in the mail.
Please PM me for address.

Thank you in advance.

David   digin1
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!