iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Grills n' Ovens! Wood Cook Stoves!

Started by Jeff, January 19, 2017, 10:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r.man

Thanks for your sponsorship, off to look at the stoves. I heat with wood, OWB,  but have envied friends with cookstoves for years, nothing like a wood stove inside on a cold winter day. Makes more sense to me than a propane fireplace for emergency heat and you can cook on it too.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

grillsnovens

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for the warm welcome, it's a privilege to join this forum!

If you have any questions please feel free, we hope to be adding the coolest cook stoves in Feb: by Lacunza of Spain!

glassman_48

Welcome Grills & Ovens, this is a great forum, hope you enjoy yourself. 

Darrel

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

ibseeker

Welcome to the FF and thanks for your sponsorship. I'm looking forward to viewing your products and wish you the best of success.
Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

Burlkraft

Oh my.......I've been gone too long. These babies are NICE
Why not just 1 pain free day?

glassman_48

grillsnovens,
Could you pm me with your phone number, or call my work number (its on my profile) I would like to talk to you about your products.  Thanks, Ed

Jeff

Ed, their phone number is on their website.
https://www.woodcookstove.com/contacts/

QuoteThanks for stopping by! Please feel free to call us at 1-800-801-7339 9-5 EST. If we are not picking up the phone the message will tell you why but please leave a message and we will call back! Or just fill out the form below or email us at contact@grillsnovens.com
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

btulloh

Welcome and thanks for being a sponsor. 

My first question is: Can you ship me some those biscuits?  Man they look good. I'm afraid to even look at the pizzas.
HM126

George Zarifis

These stoves are fabulous! I want one! Welcome to the forestry forum and thanks for the support.
Every man's proble can be solved with a chansaw and high explosives. And a gun. And maybe a screwdriver. A cordless drill wouldn't hurt either.

I think a truck full of tools will do...

Thank You Sponsors!