iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM log loader velocity fuses

Started by Ga Mtn Man, October 02, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga Mtn Man

Does the LT40 SuperHD use the same 5.0 GPM velocity fuses on the loader arms as the standard LT40HD?
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Sixacresand

GMM, sounds like a good question for the WM guys. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

MartyParsons

"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

terrifictimbersllc

Yes, part # 015832, 5.0 gpm, bought a backup set for mine some time ago.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

delvis

If you get in a pinch you can use straight fittings to get by.  Bear in mind they will NOT have the safety feature the fuses have built into them should you blow a hose.  I ripped both fittings off the rams last winter when the became frozen in the snow and ice and I tried to move the loader.  I put straight fittings on from the local Tigercat dealer to get me through the job.
If I never saw another board I will at least die happy having spent the last few years working with my dad!

Thank You Sponsors!