iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LOGGING INSURANCE ?

Started by br389, November 03, 2013, 05:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br389

I was wondering if any one knew of any good logging insurance company's in central New York.. Any references would be great thank you

Ed_K

Cox insurance, I used them for a number of yrs.The ins.seller was close to me in Keene N.H.  I think their main office is in Pa.
Ed K

br389

gologit

Just out of curiosity, what are you guys back east paying for insurance?  My personal liability policy as a faller took a good sized jump this year and I've never filed a claim. I've been doing some shopping through my insurance broker and it looks like pretty much the same rates anywhere out here.

Has this happened to anybody else?
Semi-retired...life is good.

redprospector

My general liability policy is based on payroll. So it should go down for me this year. I'm paid up through December, and I'm afraid to ask, so I guess I'll find out then.

Andy
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

bill m

Here in Ma. my insurance runs a little less then $900 per year.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

thenorthman

Hey bob, maybe they jumped yer policy on account there afraid you'll drop dead in the middle of falling some little pecker pole?

I'm paying around $1300, for liability... (which will probably go up this year on account of being more productive then original estimates...)  But I'm also very new to having insurance, so who knows.
well that didn't work

Thank You Sponsors!