iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Redone my blade guides

Started by Kwill, February 09, 2019, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwill

When i built my mill i bought the roller guides from woodmizer. I fabed up some mounts that worked well for awhile but i noticed last time i milled one had some vibration. They were made a out of to lite of metal. I decided it was time to break down and buy a good set. Since i already had the rollers i just needed the holders. I emailed cooks through their website and asked if they would sell the complete retro fit kit minus the rollers.  I then found a number and called them up. I got ahold of this lady who told me they would not sell them seperate. So i started looking into woodmizer parts. Asked on here and got the part numbers. And emailed woodmizer. They sent me a quote. I checked my email and i had one from cooks. The guys name was brendan and he said yes they would sell them minus the rollers. So the lady that i had talked to didnt know i guess. Cooks was quite a bit cheaper than woodmizer so i ordered them from brendan at cooks this past tuesday. Was suppose to get them friday but something happened and i didnt. I was pretty mad about it because i was going to put them on yesterday and mill today since the weather was going to be decent. Well they show up at 3pm today finally. The day was shot for milling so i went ahead and got the retro fit guides put on the mill. Had to do a little fabing but these will be much stronger than my original and i will have more adjustability. Here is a couple pics. Still got a little work to do on it.

Built my own hydraulic splitter
Built my own outdoor wood stove
Built my own log arch
built my own bandsaw sawmill
Built my own atv log arch.
Built my own FEL grapple

charles mann

at least you got them and they were not damaged. everything but the tensionmeter was either the wrong item or had some kind of damage done to them, either between manufacturing, storing, packaging or shipping. 
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

Kwill

These was packaged so good i had quite the time getting the bubble wrap off them. They looked like they painted them they put the bubble wrap on. They had bubble wrap marks all over thewm 8)
Built my own hydraulic splitter
Built my own outdoor wood stove
Built my own log arch
built my own bandsaw sawmill
Built my own atv log arch.
Built my own FEL grapple

Thank You Sponsors!