iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by JoeyLowe, August 24, 2004, 03:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyLowe

:o Hi all!

It appears that this seminar is going to happen.  I have provided a link below for those interested in signing up.  The link will take you to a registration and payment page.  If you have any questions about the process or want additional info, please contact Jim Rogers or me direct.  Thanks again for all of your support.

Link to Basic Timber Framing Seminar registration
--
Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does.  You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

JimY

Joey,
Your system seems to need some kind of shipping selection.  I got the dreaded "Fatal Error" both times I tried to pay.  
By the way, any chance to camp out in the general area?  Hotel rates add up too quickly for my tastes.
Thanks,
Jim

P.S. Please save me a spot if you can.  I'll be able to get back and check on things tonight after class.

JoeyLowe

JimY:

Not a problem.  I will save you a place and we will figure out something for accomodations. Meanwhile, I'll get this dag burned system to working right.

--
Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does.  You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

JoeyLowe

Just a quick update, my card processer's system is down for maintenance but they assure me things will be working right by morning.  

To keep things fair, if you are committed to attending this training, just post a note here.  There are 5 remaining openings.  JimY, I have you covered.
--
Joey Lowe

TN_man

Joey,
 My son and I are interested in attending the class. I am trying to work out the details to get that week off from work. We will also need to get some camping accomadations (where is the spell check on this site?).  ::)
Reading the notes above I did not know if clicking on the link above would work or not. Also my son is fifteen and I need to know if that would a problem or not. Thanks,  Jeff
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

JoeyLowe

Hey Jeff:

That won't be a problem at all.  I'm asking everyone to hold off on processing their cards on the link until I confirm with the card service that everything works tomorrow morning.  By all means, bring your son.  Both of my older boys, (both are 15) will be present too.  Drop me a private message or email and I will give you the details or feel free to call me toll free at 877-815-2417.  I look forward to meeting you.
--
Joey Lowe

JoeyLowe

Okay, the card service is working finally.  Feel free to charge up a storm for those coming to the seminar. ;D
--
Joey Lowe

JimY

Joey,
Sorry to be a pain but I just tried to pay again with a Visa card and no go.
Is it just me?  :(
Jim

TN_man

No Jim_Y, it is not just you. I am having problems too. Jeff
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

Jim_Rogers

Guys:
I've talked with Joey several times this morning. He could be out of his office for a short while today. I think they are pouring concrete for the footings today.
I'm sure he'll straighten it out as soon as he can.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

JimY

Jim,
Anyway we could pay you and then Joey wouldn't have to crack the whip on his computer guys and he could concentrate on his new shop instead?  I figure you guys could settle up later.
Just a thought to make things easier.  I need to buy a 11/2" boring machine bit from you anyway.  If you still have one?
Jim

Jim_Rogers

JimY:
Right now Joey is handling all the registrations. I don't have any way to accept credit cards. I do have a paypal account and once I discuss it with Joey, I'll let you know. Do you have a paypal account?
The bit box is empty of 1 1/2" boring bits right now, as I just shipped two out this morning.
We have others on hand and more coming in all the time.
Here is the current list:
Boring Machine Bits
@ $20ea: (2)1 7/8",1 ¾",1 5/8",1 3/8", (4)1 ¼, (2) 1 1/8", 3/4"
@ $30ea: (4)2", 1 ¾"

Let me know if you want to see a photo of one of these. If you do send me your email address by IM or regular email and I'll send one to you.
Jim Rogers

JoeyLowe

Evidently the problem is still occurring with the Miva Merchant.  I can accept credit card payments via the telephone if you like or you can pay Jim direct.  Just keep me in the loop so I'll know how many are actually attending.  If ou want to pay via phone, give me a call at 877-815-2417 during business hours or at 903-843-4810 or 903-445-9350 after hours and I'll get it taken care of.
--
Joey Lowe

JoeyLowe

Okay, I just checked with the card processing company and everything is working on their end.  I can definitely accept cards via the telephone.  The problem now is with the storefront.  Since the card processer basically reset my files, the storefront has to do so too.  That will take a couple of hours. (translation for us non computer types, days. ;D)  Anyway, please feel free to pay Jim direct.  I get nothing out of this other than a great seminar at my place.  :D  I just ask that you guys let me know who is attending so we can plan plan and plan some more.

Jim, the slab will be poured on Friday, weather permitting.  The drawings were a big help.  Also, paypal allows people to use their credit cards to pay, if you prefer.  Or everyone can call me and I'll take it over the phone.  But first, I'm headed to eat dinner.
--
Joey Lowe

JoeyLowe

Beleive it or not, all is working with the card processor now.  Turns out that were Miva Merchant asks for the store name, they don't really want the store name, they want the store id number so it throws a wrench in the whole thing.  Anyway it works and there are exactly 4 spots left open, so anyone wanting to sign up, please do it now.

Thanks,

Joey 8)
--
Joey Lowe

Jim_Rogers

I'm on my way to the Piney woods of East Texas today.
I'll check into the forum from there.
Have fun.
Jim Rogers

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jim_Rogers

I'm here in the Piney woods, of East Texas.
We've got some timbers all laid out and ready to start chopping.
Look like nice weather for a few days.
Jim Rogers

beetle

Jim, watch out for them there huricanes!!!
Too many hobbies...not enough time.

Thank You Sponsors!