old bullet sizer saved

Started by Bibbyman, July 10, 2013, 04:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Tam-i-am

Wow Bibby that was great video!  You even included the web address for Bluecreeper.  Looks like you are hired, you can make all the Bluecreeper videos!

I have one question though, what were you using the WD40 for?

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Bibbyman

Quote from: Tamiam on July 11, 2013, 09:40:30 AM

I have one question though, what were you using the WD40 for?

Tammy

I ment to remove the can from view just to keep from causing any confusion but, as you see, I failed.  I thought maybe nobody would notice. 

I used the WD40 with steel wool to clean the rust off the surfaces of the metal parts.  I also used some light machine oil on the plunger shaft.

I tend to use WD40 to clean up gunk and crud on parts and not depend on it for real pentetrating or lasting lubrication.
Sawing since '94

beenthere

Since my first Rust Reaper and now Blue Creeper, my WD-40 hasn't left the shelf.

But admit, old habits are sometimes hard to break. Good video Bibby. You should (could) go into the business.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Bibbyman

I shot this with my I-phone at pretty low resolution.   But it keeps the file size small, uploads fast and loads fast when you play it.  I shoot multiple clips, upload from I-phone to YouTube marked unlisted then get on the PC and use the YouTube editor to put the clips together and add fades and text.  Far from the professional production videos ElectricAl is making using multiple cameras,  some mounted on machine and upscale edition software. 
Sawing since '94

ElectricAl

Even though our Bluecreeper bottle will be in an up coming video series, the label is wore off.
So only hard core Bluecreeper users will know what it is.

We use two different bottles, one with a straight tube and one with a angled tube.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions.
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Tam-i-am

you got my attention now, I can't wait for more videos ;D

Do you need me to send you some labels?

Tammy

ElectricAl

Tammy,

I'm pretty confident the new labels won't stick.

Maybe we'll keep these two for day to day operations, and get a new one to look pretty in front of the camera.

So it will be just like the movies.....Pretty Boy in front of the camera, while the hard workers tend to day to day operations.

Al
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Tam-i-am

Tam-i-am

Allen

they are on the way

looking forward to some video

Tammy

Bibbyman

I was in error about the value of the Lyman bullet lubricator.  I just seen one on eBay for $219.95. Buy it now, no bidding.  Now I'll have to lock it up!
Sawing since '94