iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

brand new helper

Started by shelbycharger400, January 26, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbycharger400

My little helper is here.  6lb 12.6 oz  18 1/2 " long.   He has 3 older sisters.         we chose jack    :-)       soon as it gets warmer out I'll be working on his toy box.

Peter Drouin

Good for you, I hope he grows up big and strong  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

drobertson

Fantastic! and congrats!    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

clww

Welcome Jack! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Congratulations to his mom, you, and his three sisters. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

coxy

congratulations to all  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Magicman

Wonderful news!!!  Congrats to the entire family.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

That's some great news, Shelby.  8)
Both my Brother and  BIL (and Sister)  gave up after three girls each.
They both figured a boy just wasn't meant to be.  :)

Now Jack helps even up the sides a bit.  :D :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

samandothers

Congratulations!  Hope ma is doing good!

You will have fun with Jack in the woods before you  know it.

Alcranb

Congratulations! Great news  8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

thecfarm

Poor Jack with 3 sisters. There is a Jack up the road and he has 3 older sisiters too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

shelbycharger400

yep it's going to be a full house.  So for the inquiring,  my gf Jess   her daughter is 16 from a previous,  I have a  8 and 9 year old from a previous.  So they would be half sisters, anywho my 9 year old says IM weird bout wood,  but she says IM supposto keep the rainbow (boxelder) wood, and my 8 year old would push the snow shovel piling sawdust. In a few years I might   have a small crew to operate the circle mill.    It's a dream to get more land  so they don't have to be a slave to the corporate greed.   I remember as a little kid hauling brush and wood  I turned out ok and not afraid to work

Bill Gaiche

Red Good

Congrats to all involved ! In no time you will havea helper .
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

Delawhere Jack

Thank You Sponsors!