iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Orange

Started by Tom Sawyer, March 07, 2007, 09:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

I'm heading to Manila (Ontario) to pick up somethin tomorrow.....LT40HDD51-RA 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sorry if I just made you jealous ::) ::) ::)

sprucebunny

Congratulations  8) 8) 8)

Bet you are too excited to sleep tonight ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Tom Sawyer

If you see that I am on here all night you will know why ;D ;D

DanG

Nooop!  Not jealous at all.  Woodmizer, or nobody else for that matter, don't make a mill that would cause me to drive across Ontario this time of year.  Outside of that, you seem to be somewhat pleased about this new development.  Tell us now, is this one of them fancy rigs with a lot of bells to blow and whistles to ring, or is it just a souped up LT-10? ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom Sawyer

What's the matter?  It is only -15 C out there this morning ;D ;D

Let's just say that I will be doing a lot of whistling in the near future.  Sprucebunny was right - I hardly slept last night and got up  15 minutes before my alarm called me ;D

Murf

Well DanG it all anyways!!  >:(

Dat's only about a 1/2 hour obber datta way from here, if I'da seen dis earlier I'da loaded Deputy Dog in da truck an skidaddled obber der to photy-graph da occasion fer posterity and a chin wag.

Oh dopey me.  ::)
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

OneWithWood

Congrats to you!   8) 8) 8) 8)

What does the RA stand for?

it is hard driving the new mill home with your eyes glued to the rear view mirror.  Try to look forward once in a while  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Quartlow

Nahh its easy, just back the whole way home  :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

isawlogs

OWW  dat must be Radio and  Antena  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Murf

RA = Resaw Attachment?   ::)
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

thecfarm

Lucky you.We want to see some pictures.

RA-Retrofitted Already.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tom Sawyer

I made it home without hitting anyone, at least as far as I know ;D 

Murf, I will make a point to send you a note the next time I head that way.  Might be for the 25th anniversary in July.

RA=Remote, Attached I believe, as opposed to the remote on the LT70 that you can move where ever you please!

Looking forward to cutting some wood next week.  Pics will follow soon, I promise.

wwsjr

You will not be sorry you got the Command Control.  Not very much cost added considering autoclutch and Accuset are included. I picked mine up 3/20/06 in Indy. Almost a year later and 200K BF with 600 hrs on mill, I am still very satisfied. Walking with the standard HD that I had before the Super was begining to really cause leg problems, too bad we get old. My wife bought me a shop stool for Christmas to sit on while sawing, works great. Enjoy you mill!  ;D
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks all.

Small correction:  RA=Remote Accuset ::)  Shoulda looked at the documentation first ;D

Thank You Sponsors!