iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IT'S TOMORROW!

Started by DanG, October 17, 2005, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

The Sunbelt Agricultural Expo starts tomorrow!  There's gonna be a whole bunch of FF members there.  Ga_Boy and DonE911 are already there, along with Doublecut and Woodbowl.  I'll be there in the morning, as will Tom, and I'm sure, Tom_in_Mo.  Blake22 is supposed to be there, and Don K, and Phil_L, and Brdmkr, and CustomSawyer will, too.  Captain will be coming in sometime tomorrow, too.  Sponsors represented include Peterson, Woodmizer, Lucas, D&L Doublecut, Ecosaw, Logrite, Baker, and Norwood.  Some of the new members from Miss. and Ala. are talking about coming, too.  There's a whole bunch that we ain't heard from that might show up.  This is gonna put Sawlex to shame! 8) 8) 8)  I can't stop typin' cause I keep thinking of more folks thats comin'!  GareyD!  Now there's a piece of work for ya!

All you Northern types just don't know what you're missin' by not makin' the effort to be here!  Me, bein' the soft-hearted sort that I am, will post some pics tomorrow nite, partly 'cause I feel sorry for ya, but mostly just to rub it in. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Furby

You are REALLY making me feel bad!!!!!
I was trying REAL hard to make it.
Had some plans change that are out of my control. ::)

DanG

Plans changed?  Ya mean ya ain't through wit dat roof YET? ??? ::) ;) :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Vermonter

Just watch that speedo y'all....
I had to pay a hefty speeding ticket back in May down in Cusseta county, he saw that out-of-state plate and had to stop me.  19 miles over (yeah, I was in a hurry, my mom was in the OR) and a $225 ticket.  Get there in one piece,  I'll be waiting for more pics.  I'm sure the weather will be a little nicer than here this time of year.
New homestead

DanG

Hey, Andrew.  That's a shame about the ticket! >:(  Ya really hafta watch it going through those small towns. :(  How's Mom and Dad doing, anyway.  We haven't had an update lately.

Weather is supposed to be absolutely splendid.  80 degrees in the daytime, and 50's at nite with a large moon.  Just can't ask for any better than that!

Bro. Noble

I'm not sure I would want to be around that crowd with a full moon :o
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Norm

Glad you cleared that up Noble....I thought they were talking about another group picture. ;D

DanG

Don't give us too many ideas. ;D :D

Furby

Actually.........no I'm not done with the roof yet. ::)
Don't anyone hire me to do their roof! ;)
Should be all finshed up tomorrow.........I hope.

The state changed my plans......loooooooong story..........don't wanna go there! ::) ::)

You all have fun down there ya hear!

DanG

Furby

It's been pretty DanG quiet here without all the loud mouths Southerners. ;) ;D

Teri

Uh...watch it there Furby. Not ALL of us went to the show!!! smiley_big_grin3

Jeff

Furby, my powers are limited here, so yer on yer own. Sometimes even I can not protect the members with FIMD
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

The way I see it, Teri will be too busy with that little storm for me to worry about her.
Almost everyone else in that area is at the show........ I'm not too worried! ;)

beenthere

FIMD

That be cool   :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Vermonter

I know, I know.  As the minister said, we don't need anyone else in the hospital, you know.
Mom got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago, almost 6 months later.  She's still improving.
BTW, where's Moultrie?  What county?
New homestead

Teri

Furby...All I gotta do is pack a bag and bug out!!!!!  ;D

There are ways of tracking down people and furbys!! ;) :D :D

You have been warned!!!!! ;D

Jeff

Terri, I must point out that the proper plural is "furbies"  ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Teri

You'll have to pardon me...Its way too early in the morning to think! :D :D :D

But I'm sure he'll get the message.  ;) :D :D :D

DanG

Andrew, I'm glad to hear you could finally spring your Mom from the Hospital.  I bet she was really glad to get home. 8) 8)  She's had a long, hard road to travel.  Where did their accident happen, anyway?

Moultrie is in Colquitt County, in the southwestern part of Ga.

tnlogger

Teri just let me know I'll help uphold the south seeing as I have a doc appt tommow I had to pass on the best show in da south. ;D
gene

beenthere

Quote from: Teri on October 19, 2005, 06:06:47 AM

Furby...All I gotta do is pack a bag and bug out!!!!! ;D

There are ways of tracking down people and furbys!! ;) :D :D

You have been warned!!!!! ;D

Bet Furby can't wait  :)  When this happens, let us know, and maybe even put some 'tickets-to-watch' into the 'auction'  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Vermonter

My parents pulled out in front of a truck in Ellaville (my Dad's hometown, which is near Americus in Schleigh county).  My mom went to Phoebe Putnam in Albany, and I spent four weeks at Columbus Regional with my Dad.  They are very happy to be home.  Sorry to hijack the thread.
New homestead

Furby

Now Teri,
Ya had your chance at the mud wrestling show at the piggy roast.....................
Ya couldn't pack that bag then, and I doubt you will now!
Wanna prove me wrong ???

Just so ya know, ya better hurry, thinking about a road trip next week. ;)

Teri

Was busy trying to move during the piggy roast..... :(

You better be looking over your sholder at all times!!!!! ;D

Thank You Sponsors!