iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Seems like a lot of members dealing with surgery

Started by Chuck White, January 24, 2019, 07:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Reading through several posts, it seems lots of us are headed for, or in, or recovering from surgery!

Hope all turn out well and heal up quickly!

I had an "umbilical hernia" repaired back on Dec 4th, still on an 8-pound lifting restriction!

Just remember that once it's over, follow your discharge orders!

Much better than redoing the surgery!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

rubberfish

I had surgery over a year ago. Left tib and fib fractured. 
Fixed with a tibial nail. Still working on getting better.
Confucius says "He who stands with hands in pocket is feeling cocky"
Bob

samandothers

Yes, listen to the doctor for sure.  But it does cut into the productivity.  Plus, I feel like a heel when I go with her to the store and she has to do all the heavy lifting!  ::)

bigred1951

Not really much of surgery but I was put to sleep Friday to have 5 teeth pulled. Feeling a lot better now then I did then but still a little sore.

Chuck White

Getting to where dentistry is VERY EXPENSIVE these days!

Three years ago I had 3 taken out (on novicane) by an Oral Surgeon, bill was $742.00 :o
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

bigred1951

I don't remember the bill haha. I have a consult appointment Friday for getting a partial.

Thank You Sponsors!