iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My number's up?

Started by SasquatchMan, December 03, 2003, 08:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SasquatchMan

Get this - just found out that the lady who used to own my house used to work at the vet clinic in town.  Her husband killed himself.  

My wife now works at said clinic, I wonder if I should start taking happy pills? ???
Senior Member?  That's funny.

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Patty

Yikes!  :o

That's pretty spooky.

With that news I thinks I'd be takin' happy chill pills daily, and wash em down with a couple beers. Either that or have the wife change jobs.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Stan

Are you gonna drag this out, or git it over with?  :-/
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

SasquatchMan

Stan, thanks for the moral support, or whatever it was you offered! ;)

Patty, do you know an antidepressant single malt scotch?

Jeff

QuoteAre you gonna drag this out, or git it over with?  :-/

Black Humor. I jest love it. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Well at least you don't have to worry if you come home unexpectedly and find a strange man in your home. Unless of course it's an insurance salesman. ;D

Jeez Stan I wished you'd warned me I bought spit coffee all over my monitor. :D

etat

I need your personal info for insurance purposes!  No need of offin yerself without at least some of us profitin! 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

SasquatchMan

Heheh... I already looked into that - I can't kill myself for two years after my insurance policy goes into effect (or I have to make it look like an accident).

Mark M

Quote.....Patty, do you know an antidepressant single malt scotch?

I think they all are!  :)

Stan

Jest keep heatin' your combination wood shop/car storage area with that wood burnin' stove. Everybody'll think it were an aksident.  :'(

SasquatchMan

Mark, Single Malts are antidepressant right until you get to the check-out counter, and then they get real depressing!  Bushmills makes a 16yr old malt that is really good, and because it's an Irish rather than Scotch whiskey, the price is reasonable.  Maybe I better try a bottle of that...  

Stan, it's only when I load the stove when wearing a shirt-full of paint thinner that things get dicey! ;)

Stan

I wouldn't worry about that shirt catchin' on fire, the iodine in your adult beverage'll get cha. :-/

Thank You Sponsors!