iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

I'm ready should be good times
Will be nice to put a face to the names
Peter has a large under cover area.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

petefrom bearswamp

Geez as much as I am looking forward to the gathering I am REALLY bummed that I wont be able to watch the royal wedding.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Jeff

Have a good time guys. I really would have liked to attend, but this time of year for us is impossible. Tammy and I are both board members for the Coleman Veterans Memorial and this is the weekend before our annual United by Sacrifice fund raising concert. We have another meeting tonight and obligations running up through the end of next weekend.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

submarinesailor

Sorry guys.  I was planning on sneaking in with a big batch of Filipino egg rolls, but the wife "just" informed me that Saturday I MUST go to a niece's crawl-fish boil.  And I get to bring several pounds of shrimp. You guys know how it is;  HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-[

Bruce

MrMoo

I will probably be fashionably late 8:30 to 9 probably more like 9.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: submarinesailor on May 17, 2018, 03:48:02 PM
...... but the wife "just" informed me that Saturday I MUST go to a niece's crawl-fish boil.  

Bruce
Must be something about them Crawfish Boils.
Magicman would skip a Barn Burning, a Goat Rodeo and a FREE Truck give away just to go to a 
Crawfish Boil.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

Never had crawfish,but some people can make a steak taste bad by cooking it well done.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

hersnsh#590

On I-93, Exit 22, go southwest a short distance on NH 127, Burleigh Hill is on the Lt.

Dale
TK 1600, small sugaring operation, a bench full of J'reds, a tired ford 1710, new to us JD 5065e, 2 Honda 4 whlrs, a Can-Am 580 on tracks, and a very understanding wife.

Peter Drouin

I'm going to put balloons out at the end of the road.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

4x4American

Quote from: Peter Drouin on May 17, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
I'm going to put balloons out at the end of the road.
Makes uh sho dat dey have a really long leash so's that I can see ums from a over yonder
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

I'm going to put balloons up at the end of my road. Might help, I'm less than a mile from I93. You can call my cell If someone gets lost 603, 455, 0606.
Getting off I93 going south ex 22 left at stop sign, first left. Burleigh Hill.
¼ mile on the left.

Going north on I93 ex 22 go right at stop sign ¼ mile first left.
When you get in the yard, drive out past the greenhouse and you will find the mill and me. :D

I do have one or two customers will stop to pick up some lumber orders.
If some want to bring Ice, we can use some.
With no power out at the mill yet, It will make it a little hard. I'm going to have hot coffee out there, I just have to run back to the house to get more.

Ann said it was going to be rainy and buggy and if the ladies would like to come to the sunroom and read or knit or whatever. they are welcome. She will be weaving.

She doesn't like buggy. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Sixacresand

Sorry I will miss it.  It, as with all Forestry Forum events, will be nice.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Sixacresand on May 17, 2018, 10:11:35 PM
Sorry I will miss it.  It, as with all Forestry Forum events, will be nice.

Will send you some pix. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thecfarm

I sure do hope so,on the pixs,not the bugs. :D
Two things I don't need more of,rocks and bugs. ;D
You all will like Ann.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Crusarius

I will be hitting the road from Phelps, N.Y. roughly 11:00 am today (friday). Heading to Concord and spending the night there then should be at the mill pretty close to 8 on saturday. 

Now that is if everything goes perfect :). we know how that works...

Hopefully find me a good place for a good meal. Been feeling like a nice fat juicy rack of ribs for a while.

Jeff

Quote from: Bruno of NH on May 17, 2018, 07:54:44 PM
I would eat grits before a crawfish :)
Ah man, you aint right, or never had them fixed like the ones you get down to magicman's.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bruno of NH

I don't know why :)
But I just couldn't do the crawfish.

Dave Shepard

I have eaten grits.  I will never eat a crustacean. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

51cub

I'm in NH with@PAmizerman s can't hook. I'm all checked in at the campsite, so probably a little buggydashing and other sightseeing this afternoon. It's been too long since I've been here
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

PAmizerman

All I can say is thank God I made it to Massachusetts in one piece.

My parents and brother rode along with me and we are staying with very good friends.

It took us 16 hours :o

I had a tractor trailer run me off the road and into a group of trees. Very long story.
I'm just happy to be alive.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow. Hopefully the two hour trip up will go smoother than yesterday's.

Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

MrMoo

My concern with eating crawfish is.... dare I saw it...yup...I'd be worried they would stick in my craw

Klicker

Sorry I will not be their. I was down in March and to much to do  here. enjoy and post lost of photos. :(
2006 LT 40 HD

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wish I could make it just to see Peter's operation.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!