iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pickled Peppers

Started by 21incher, July 16, 2014, 06:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

I love pickled peppers. Used to like the hot ones, but now I like them with just a little tang. This year I planted Shishito Japanese peppers that have a very thin skin and only a little heat. Started 18 plants and picked my first batch today.

They are quite productive plants and I got almost a bushel.

Half of them are now pickled and tomorrow after I get more vinegar they will all be in jars. Can't wait to try them in about 6 weeks.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Chuck White

They look like a nice pepper and I like the "not so hot" variety, just a little bite!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

They look great.  I like to pickle sweet banana peppers.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

luvmexfood

Cooked me a crockpot of pintos. All night and most of the day seasoned with some smoked hog jowl. Sat down to eat them with some cornbread and thought I sure would like to have some of those peppers to eat with them. Usually like coleslaw with them too but didn't have any cabbage. They were good though.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

LeeB

I will not be visiting you today.  smiley_smelly_skunk
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

SwampDonkey

Mmmm, me likes.  ;D 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

drobertson

Oh yea! that is looking real good! 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!