iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dynamic Duo

Started by sawdusty1, August 07, 2013, 01:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawdusty1

This is a Husqvarna 181SE bought new in 1986(28 years old) and a 55 Rancher bought new in 1999(15 years old).  They have cut a bunch of wood. I have never had a problem with either one.  I ran a bow on the 181 for years until they became difficult to find.   My next saw will be a 372XP.   I painted those bars with woodmizer spray paint after redressing them.   

Woodmizer LT15
Husqvarna 550xp
Husqvarna 372xp
Husqvarna 350
Husqvarna 55 Rancher
Husqvarna 181se
Kubota L4701

AdkStihl

J.Miller Photography

sawdusty1

Yeah, it's 32" on one end and 28" on the other 12' long.  Will have to give it a haircut before I can cut it with the LT15.  I have been chipping the dirt filled bark off with the flat end of a pic axe.  I won't be dragging another one through the dirt.
Woodmizer LT15
Husqvarna 550xp
Husqvarna 372xp
Husqvarna 350
Husqvarna 55 Rancher
Husqvarna 181se
Kubota L4701

bandmiller2

Dusty,you take care of your toys,with care a saw will cut a hellacous amount of wood and last many years.A clutz can lunch out a good saw in a day. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

NCFarmboy

Quote from: bandmiller2 on August 09, 2013, 06:49:23 AM
Dusty,you take care of your toys,with care a saw will cut a hellacous amount of wood and last many years.A clutz can lunch out a good saw in a day. Frank C.
Amen!  Seen that more than once.  Take care of your tools and they will take care of you.  It's a rule!
Shep
Lots & Lots of Saws

AdkStihl

Any particular reason why the chain brake handles are missing  ???
J.Miller Photography

sawdusty1

The first thing I did when I bought my saws was to take the chain brake off.  They just seemed aggravating to me.  But now as I have got older I wish I would have left them on.  I am obsessive about taking care of my stuff.
Woodmizer LT15
Husqvarna 550xp
Husqvarna 372xp
Husqvarna 350
Husqvarna 55 Rancher
Husqvarna 181se
Kubota L4701

Thank You Sponsors!