iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

BENEFIT RAFFLE FOR MY UNCLE INJURED IN LOGGING ACCIDENT - WIN A MINI TRUCK !

Started by Kelvin Kendall, April 21, 2008, 08:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin Kendall

Drawing will be Saturday, April 26th, at 12:00 pm. All ticket payments need to be in by 10:00 am CST Saturday morning, April 26th.

Thanks Again to Everyone for Your Support!

Kelvin Kendall

On February 25th, my uncle Ted Kendall was severely injured in a logging accident. He suffered the following injuries: 5 skull fractures, 15 face fractures, 2 broken vertebra in his back, 2 broken vertebra in his neck, 1 broken rib, broken collar bone, broken shoulder blade, and bruised lungs. He has also lost his vision in both eyes but is seeing light. He spent 6 weeks in the Critical Care Unit at the Elvis Presley Trauma Center in Memphis, TN. He is currently continuing treatment at a Nashville hospital.

We are having this benefit raffle to raise money to go towards the purchase of a van for his transportation. He has a long road to recovery that will possibly require months of rehab.

The truck we are raffling is a 91' Subaru Japanese Mini Truck. There is nothing wrong with this truck at all. It is a great truck and is ready to go. Shipping is the responsibility of the winner.

Tickets are $5 each and are available here: http://www.wtnminitruck.com/WIN_A_MINI_TRUCK__.html

My family has been in the lumber business for 20+ years. Our main business is stacking sticks. Our website is http://www.kilnsticks.com/ . The mini trucks business is a sideline business we have been doing for about 2 years now.

Questions? Call Kelvin at 731-538-2722

Thank You for Your Support and Prayers
The Kendall Family
DHM Company
West Tennessee Mini Trucks
Troy, TN 38260

Kelvin Kendall

CONGRATULATIONS TO LORI BERNER OF UNION CITY, TN !
WINNER OF THE MINI TRUCK BENEFIT RAFFLE !

I want to thank everyone for their help, support, and calls during this benefit for my Uncle Ted. Keep Ted in your prayers.

Kelvin Kendall
DHM Company
West Tennessee Mini Trucks

thecfarm

That is too bad.Yes,I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.Hope everything will get better in time.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Nate Surveyor

Looks like I'm a little late :-[ :-[ :-[

BTW, I'd never have gotten my wife, if she did not come from a long line of LATE people. Her ancestors were LATE for a Titanic ride! Thus, they all survived!  :D :D :D

Nate
I know less than I used to.

sawdust

Those little trucks have just started appearing around here. None on the roads yet but a few in sales lots. Whats the story? where from?

david
comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable.

sawguy21

We are seeing used Japanese imports here too, they have some neat vehicles. They have to be at least 15 years old to get around smog regulations but the right hand drive may become an issue. B.C. is considering banning them for safety reasons.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!