iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmill Upgrade to LT35

Started by 123maxbars, November 09, 2011, 06:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123maxbars

Hey guys I have recently decided to upgrade from my LT28 to the LT35. I have had my LT28 for a month and woodmizer is going to let me return it for free and upgrade to the LT35. I have a full time career and the sawmill is my weekend/hobby. I have found out in less than a month that I have more work than I can do! I did learn on my 2nd mobile job that the loader arms and hydr clamps are going to be essential if I continue to do mobile jobs in the future. Anyways Woodmizer NC has been great to work with and I should trade in my old one for the new one next week. 
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

zopi

Heckuva company to work with...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

jueston

maybe in another month it will be time to go to the lt40 super hydrolic? 8)

JP135

Let us know your impressions of the LT35 when you get it. I'm lusting after one badly. Just gotta make sure the amount of work I'm doing will eventually justify the purchase.

Hydraulics, even limited, would sure be a nice upgrade.

Bandmill Bandit

Price difference to the 40 from the 35 isn't that significant and I Can tell you that you will wish you had the extra throat capacity. That extra 4 inches is worth the $$ besides all the upgrades you can do if you choose too. 
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

123maxbars

The 40 would be nice but the 35 was the highest I wanted to go right now. I just wanted a side/part time income. Woodworking is my hobby and it's nice to make some money from it. But now I got my work than I can do! After having my mill for a month (LT28) i have more people wanting wood than I can saw. The 35 will increase my sawing time with the hyd loader and clamps. My first goal is to pay off the mill with wood I saw on it. I saw in the first three weeks that was going to be an easy goal with the 28 so that is why I went ahead and upgraded.  The word got out fast about the sawmill and im already behind on orders, which is a great thing! Hope to have the mill this week. 
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Thank You Sponsors!