iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Breakfast for Supper

Started by Magicman, December 08, 2016, 06:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Yup, there are those times when nothing satisfies like a good hot breakfast for supper.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I just finished my sausage eggs toast and hash browns before finding this topic. 8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

That toast,eggs and sausage sure does look good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

DDW_OR

Quote from: Magicman on December 08, 2016, 06:40:44 PM

Yup, there are those times when nothing satisfies like a good hot breakfast for supper.   food6
yep, second breakfast
"let the machines do the work"

rjwoelk

I had berry cobler mushed in to my cooked oatmeal. food6
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

starmac

I eat breakfast for supper much more than I do for breakfast. You don't have to worry about me driving the price of grits up any though. I am saveing them for right after I starve to death. lol
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

WV Sawmiller

Good looking grits. Yellow grits are impossible to find up here so we brought some back from our last trip to Fla. I'd pass on the eggs. Only eat them scrambled or in an omelet. Still have not forgiven my 88-89 y/o aunt for making me eat fried eggs when I was a child and unable to defend myself.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

sawguy21

We frequently do that, fried eggs and sausages are DanG good anytime but I'll have mine with pan fried potatoes thank you. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Logger RK

I was wondering what that yellow stuff was. But reading the other posts it must be The Grits I been reading about. Don't know if we can get them around these parts. But I'll have The Bride check into it. Worth a taste I guess.

petefrom bearswamp

At this time of year here, delete the grits substitute rye toast and venison tenderloin for the sausage.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Bruno of NH

On Monday night I had weat toast fried eggs and hash for supper. Yum
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

Quote from: logger RK on December 09, 2016, 08:21:34 AM
I was wondering what that yellow stuff was. But reading the other posts it must be the grits I been reading about. Don't know if we can get them around these parts. But I'll have The Bride check into it. Worth a taste I guess.
Please note the correct spelling of that yellow stuff. Once you tried it and think you want to join the,I like it crowd,than you can use capital letters. I myself only small letters.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

I just knew that this thread would bring the grits bashers out.  It surely did  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Carson-saws

Indeed....breakfast is good anytime of the day.  The wife is definitely a "breakfast for dinner" connoisseur.
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Magicman

Quote from: WDH on December 09, 2016, 09:50:35 PM
I just knew that this thread would bring the grits bashers out.  It surely did  :).
And I never spoke the first word about the ingredients.   :P
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

starmac

Pictures, worth a thousand words. lol
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

coxy

love eggs but not for dinner   sausage I can eat anytime digin_2 the other stuff I would not even feed my hogs if I had any  :D

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

And sometimes we get supper for breakfast!  2 days ago we had hamburgers. There were three extra bugers, so they were put in a ziploc bag in the fridge. Yesterday we had patty sausage again, and there were two extra patties. They just got tucked into the bag with the burgers This morning Tammy asks what I want for breakfast. I said, "well, we have that left over sausage. How about that toast and eggs?"   "Okay" she says.

I noticed that somehow over night, the sausage had gone bland and had taken on the distinct texture and flavor of a hamburger.  :D    That's okay. Egg yoke makes everything taste better.  EVEN GRITS! :)

Carson-saws

Hmmm... I thought anchovies were the secret to makin them grits taste.....well...like somethin.
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Texas Ranger

We take our corn in whiskey and grits!!!! 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Dave Shepard

Quote from: coxy on December 10, 2016, 05:58:37 AM
love eggs but not for dinner   sausage I can eat anytime digin_2 the other stuff I would not even feed my hogs if I had any  :D

You were so slow to respond to the grits situation I was worried something had happened to you! :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

coxy

was going to be nice but ya know  :D

thecfarm

I am very fussy about my eggs.
Keep the veggies away from my eggs all will be fine.
Certain veggies should never have caps either.

Thank You Sponsors!