iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Commerce Section

Started by Tom, June 07, 2005, 10:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I want to remind everyone to look in the commerce section now and again.  There are people who are looking for equipment or have logs that they want sawed.  EVen if you don't want the job, you might know someone close to them that would want it.

It's so easy for us not to look at topics that don't interest us.  These topics are people asking for  help, though, and we all should offer it if we can. :)

Just take a look down there now and again.. :)

Jeff

DITTO!

I know people are posting stuff in the other boards because they think it will get noticed faster but please don't.  Please use the commerce section for anything to do with objects that may change hands, or for services needed or rendered.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CHARLIE

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

moosehunter

I check out the for sale stuff all the time, lots of neat stuff that I can't buy :'(!!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Bibbyman

Same (or more) could be said about posting outside the "Shows, Events and Places to Meet" section info about and reports from "Shows, Events and Places to Meet" . ;)

"Shows, Events and Places to Meet"
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!