iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Belsaw Edger picture posting help!

Started by mayor, July 22, 2009, 10:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayor

If I could figure out how too get the pics. up here.......I'd post the Belsaw Edger we just finished up.  Any clues?.......the Java deal here seems too be tainted or something because every time I try too load pics. into the album for upload.......it shuts me down!.
Any clues?

DanG

Mr. Mayor, since there is no link to your gallery on the left side of your post, I'd guess that you haven't yet created an album.  Go to the top of the page, find "Forum Extras" and follow that link to the galleries.  Near the top of that page, you will find "Create/order your albums".  There is a fairly plain trail of breadcrumbs to follow from there. ;)

Let us know if that doesn't help, and we'll look a little deeper.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

mayor

Yep....got too that point and created an album.....but when I try too "add pictures too album".....or click on the box below that with something like that in it......I come up with a fatal error  that shuts me down.  Then comes the little Error reporting box.
I've tried it several times and ways......but I'm not real good at the workings of these computers so I'm not sure what's wrong.

DanG

Hmmm.  I'm still mystified about your gallery link not showing in your posts. ??? ???  It should be there if your album is created, I think.  I suppose it is possible that Jeff might have to twiddle some bits and straighten out some sort of glitch.  It has happened before.

Meanwhile, have you tried loading a pic the old-fashioned way?  You would need to get it down to FF specs before trying to load it, but it might work.  Once you have a qualifying pic in your computer, go to your gallery and look for "upload file" in the green menu to the left.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!