iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Holiday Meals

Started by Magicman, May 26, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Even though Memorial Day is about much more than eating, the fact is that we do eat sometimes for entertainment.  I just finished being "entertained" by a plate of BBQ ribs and fixin's.  food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I have been entertained by Frog Legs jumping in the pan.  :D :D :D
I have been entertained by watching people eat Grits for the first time.
I would love to be entertained by watching you eat Liver Mush.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I did not eat it  no_no  and that is the truth.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

Our today's meal was sorta traditional I guess.   food6

Ribs, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, and topped off with Strawberry Shortcake.   thumbs-up

thecfarm

I like the burger-hot dog meal. Not a big hot dog guy,but I only buy the beef ones. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

My ribs, baked beans, and cole slaw are just about ready.  Maybe it is a Southern thing :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Nope just me being fussy. ;D   Beans,2-3 times a year is enough for me. Brown bread I could eat almost steady. Had alot of beans growing up. All sorts of kinds and sizes. Must be a Cox thing. Not from My Father's side. But I do enjoy coleslaw.
Ribs, better be some meat on them things. ;) Kinda like some of them chicken wings. A man put out more energy eating them,than he's taking in.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ricker

We did burgers, dogs, potato salad and I traded a live edge pine slab for 20 pounds of steamer clams.  Finished it off with fresh rhubarb pie. No dinner needed tonight,  but I am eyeing that last piece of pie.  Except for the clams this was my Memorial Day cookout menu with my grandfather for years, he passed in 1984 and I think of him often. 

WDH

Ribs, baked beans, cole slaw, and bread for this child.  MMMmmm.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

We had Ribs from the Masterbuilt Smoker, Sweet Taters, Corn on the Cob and Cantalope.

And for dessert.....wait on it...... smiley_trap_drummer......Homemade Cherry Pie from the Cherries off the tree in the backyard.

And Saaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeet Tea!

Texas Ranger

Y'all are killin' me!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

Guess what I had for lunch today??  Yup, some more of the above.   digin_2

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on May 29, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
Guess what I had for lunch today??  Yup, some more of the above.   digin_2
:D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!