iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Laying Ceramic Tile

Started by Autocar, February 18, 2014, 10:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

After 28 years we figured or my wife did  ;D it was time for a change. Yesturday they cemented the cement board to the plywood plus nailed it down also.Laying it in the kitchen/bathroom/ a little in the dining room plus the back porch. I should of parked my pickup in the other drive because me watching Iam pacing back and forth and before you know it Iam in there helping or in the way depending on who you ask I suppose. Yesturday they got a late start being the first day,today they get here at 9:30 Iam wired by 8:00 my wife just shakes her head and tells me times are different. Well I guess Ive calmed down a little venting helps  :D
Bill

thecfarm

I heard that from someone else. The guys shows up to shingle a roof at 3 in the afternoon. He stayed until he was done. But this guy does start early in the morning. He is just a busy guy.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodboogah

A 9:30 start time is the norm now?  I better start sleeping in.  Was the job done well anyways?
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

dgdrls

9:30 start for a contractor working inside my home is fine.

you have time to eat and get your stuff in order and

clear out out of the way :D

I'm sure it will look great!!

DGDrls

Autocar

There doing a great job I asked them if they had banker hours but for me its daylight to dark  :D :D
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!