EXTRA! EXTRA! … The Latest Edition of the “Norwood News” Newspaper

Started by Mike@Norwood, August 08, 2012, 04:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike@Norwood

The latest edition of the "Norwood News" portable sawmilling newspaper is hot off the printing press and winging its way into the mailboxes of Norwood sawmill owners all over the country.

If you are not yet a Norwood owner, or if you can't wait to see what's new at Norwood Portable Sawmills, you can also leaf through a virtual copy online. So grab yourself a coffee (or an iced tea in this heat) and enjoy!

Okrafarmer

Mike, I tried to read the online version. I got it opened up ok, but I couldn't read the whole page. It wouldn't scroll over. Might be a problem with my computer, or more likely yet, my brain.  ::)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Mike@Norwood

Hello

Hmm, I've opened the attachment from a few different computers. Would you mind giving it another try. Maybe your computer settings needs some tweeking, firewall or pop-up settings? (just a suggestion)

Mike at Norwood

Okrafarmer

Hmm, sorry, I was able to turn all the pages and look at every page, but it still isn't showing the bottom or extreme right side of each page.  :-\ Oh well. Btw, my two cousins each have a Norwood and they love them. I would consider one for our next mill perhaps.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

ely

i hope i am on the list already because i can open the online version but it is so small i cant read anything but the captions. so i will be waiting on the snail mail version.

Mike@Norwood

Hi Ely

If you're a registered Norwood sawmill owner, I'd assume you're on the list.

If you'd like, send me a PM with your address and I'll be sure a copy gets mailed to you.

Mike at Norwood