iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday whitepe

Started by Rick Schmalzried, January 05, 2003, 08:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Schmalzried

I almost missed getting this out today, but happy birthday Perry.  :)
_         
|_| .  _ |
| \ | |_ |<

J Beyer

Happy Aniversary of your birth!  May you have many more fun and happy days with my favorite things, sawdust and lumber!

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Frank_Pender

Well, Perry, it looks as though you are also on the down side 50.  Welcome to the club.  I do hope you have had a marvelous day today.  A happy Birthday to you. 8)  And too, another such as or better than the first half century. ;D
Frank Pender

Kevin_H.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Bibbyman

You know when you're about to turn 50 when you start to get advertisements for pre-paid funeral plans in the mail and an AARP application.  

I scoffed at the AARP application but Mary signed me up without me knowing it.  (She's real good at making decisions for me – saves me a lot of time thinking you know.) We started getting discounts right away. Best ROI we've made in a long time.

Habby Birdday,  and welcome to the "other side of the hill".

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

ADfields

Happy birthday whitepe. Dont let them get you down, you still got some great years left! 8)

Bibbyman
Not to be a sad sack but the AARP is very very anti gun.   My Dad was a member for years and sent in a lot of money and when he found that thay gave his money to get the Brady Bill past (aarp was the main backer) he went NUTS!   To this day if someone brings them up he starts stutering about how he did not give his arm and foot in WW2 so thay could steel his kids freedom with his money. :o
Andy

J Beyer

When I get to 50+ I'll never join those DanG liberals! >:(

Bibbyman

Food for thought.  I've read their bulletin they put out but didn't detect any significant lean to the lift - especially on gun issues.  I won't eat at McDonalds because they contributed to anti-gun groups (but I will stop and let Mary use their restrooms ;)).  

As I said, Mary signed me up without talking to me about it.  Some things are not worth it.  Maybe we should boycott the places that give AARP discounts too?

Maybe I'll cancel out and try to use my life membership to NRA to get a motel discounts when I need them.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Bro. Noble

Happy Birthday Whitepe,

What kind of new toys did Becky get you that she doesn't know about yet?

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tillaway

Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

ADfields

My wife gets all kinds of NRA discounts on motels, car rent and sutch.   She even got a $2400 NRA discount on shiping our old tractor up from Arizona, 50% off from Totom Oocean Trailer.   The GI's up hear say thay get better discounts from Globle Van Lines it thay say thay use the NRA than if thay use the GI discount.
Andy

Take a look, this stuff all came from a Google on "AARP and guns" and thay all look like AARP's anti gun to me but I have not had time to read them all but I will later.   There were countless hits and this is just some of the frount page.  What made ny Dad so mad is that thay dont tell ther members if thay dont ask.
http://www.packing.org/news/article.jsp/1661
http://www.gunsaregood.com/mediabias2.htm
http://www.coastalpost.com/99/11/13.htm
http://www.ctsportsmen.com/news/media_biased_towards_guns.htm

whitepe

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.  :)

Noble,

Becky paid for half of a new Freud router. She
keeps reminding me about the planer though.
I guess that I will probably be in the dog house
until she gets her next new toy whatever that is.  :D
Woof Woof!

I have an older brother who will be 57 in April.
He is going to get an early present of a new hip
on Feb 4th.  Ouch.     His heart is in great shape
cause he has run marathons over the last 25 years
but the running finally did in his hip. This was
kinda creeping up on him that last year or so and
he has switched to bicycle riding.  

Whitepe
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

RMay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY whitepe  good luck on the new toys :D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

OneWithWood

Happy belated birthday Whitepe :)

I was going to send this yesterday but my DanG computer had such a serious case of the slows I fell asleep waiting for it to refresh ::)

Should I send Becky an e-mail suggesting she start saving now for that hydraulic mill your likely to be deserving when you hit double nickles? 8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Noble_Ma

Happy Birthday Perry!  Many more to you too.

J Beyer

The secret, my Mom says, to marriage is that if you get a new toy the wife/significant other gets a new toy or a shopping trip. ;)

Saki

Happy Birthday and here is to hoping that you have many more of them. Best wishes for 2003. Saki

Dugsaws

Happy belated birthday Whitepe,and hope you have many more to come doing what you love doing working with wooooooooood.
    Doug
Doug

Thank You Sponsors!