iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any one going to the N.E. Expo

Started by motohed, January 08, 2010, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motohed

I was wondering if any one was going to the north east logger expo in Essex Junction Vermont . It's May 7th and 8th . I am hoping to see are sponsors there . I know Baker and WM will be there , I am pretty sure that logrite will also . I wondered if the forestry Forum will be there , that would be cool .
                                         Best Regards Scott

Captain

567paloggger

I might go to this show i see that stihl chainsaws arent going to be there i wonder why if its such a big venue one of the top saw brands wont be there

beenthere

Maybe a local Stihl dealer will be there with the Stihl saws and Stihl support. That has been the way some have done it around here. That keeps the dealer in the forefront. Maybe.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

I doubt you will see a local dealer at the expo.I went Bangor,ME last year.All the dealers were from away,like NY.I asked why.Seems like you have to make a commitment to do the Northern expo.I think the same out fit does the show in NY,ME,VT.
I might go to Vt this year. It is a 4 hour drive,compared to Bangor which is 1½ hour drive.
I noticed at Bangor there was less vendors there,too.The one big one I noticed were OWB.There were probably 4-5 there of the common ones and 2 of the more expensive ones,a few years back.The expo really helped me decide on what to buy.I could see it in person.Last year there were only 2 there,I think.These were both out of my price range.seems more big stuff were there,instead of a both big and what the land owner would use.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

b11lefevre

motohed

I checked the site and northeast sthil is listed .

Captain

Have a great time everybody.  Unfortunately, I will not be making the trip this year...too behind on work to leave...but there's always next year for the NE Forest Proucts Expo.

Captain

bill m

I will be at Bascom's maple farms open house on the 7th and the loggers expo on the 8th.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Jim_Rogers

I'll be there on Friday.
And we usually pick a spot and time to meet so that we can get a group picture.

Want to meet at the Logrite booth at 1pm?

I'm assuming that they will be there, some where.

If they're not we could meet at the Woodmizer booth at 2 pm.....

I'll be there for sure.....

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Wintergreen Mountain

I am planning on going friday. Might stumble on to some of you comrads at the boothes. I may put a small tag, with my call name, on my shirt just to flush you guys out. Maybe we should all do that!    Leon
1920 Ford 4x4 tractor, forks & bucket. 2010 36" Turner Mills band mill. Cat-Claw blade sharpener. Cat-Claw Dual Tooth Setter. Cat D3 crawler dozer. Cat 215c excavator, Ford L9000 dump truck. Gardner Denver 190 portable air compressor. KatoLight 40Kw trailer mounted gen set. Baker M412 4-head planer.

Thank You Sponsors!