iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lost my Mom this morning

Started by Chuck White, May 20, 2013, 08:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_S.

Sorry for your loss.
I lost my mom 2 years ago and, like you, we knew time was short and we all gathered around. I voice recorded our last conversation.
Being able to say goodbye doesn't make it easier but at least you will not harbor any regrets of words left unsaid.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Roxie

You and your family have my sincere sympathy. 
Say when

Ernie

It's sad to lose a loved one but comforting knowing where they have gone and that when your time comes, you will be reunited in a far better place. Jan and I hold you in our prayers.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

petefrom bearswamp

geeze Chuck been off the forum for a few days
Sorry for your loss.
Hope to see you in Degrasse this summer.
pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

limbrat

Funny thing about Mommas they dont ever leave you. Mine butts into my thoughts acouple of times a week. You might have lost her but she will always me on the tip of your mind. She has made a path to her and layed it in you. She wouldnt just cut you loose she is and will always be your momma after all. So dont give her any reasons, you know if you embaress her she is going to let you know about it later.
ben

Mark K

Chuck, sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent.

Husky 372's-385's,576, 2100
Treefarmer C7D
Franklin 405
Belsaw m-14 sawmill

drobertson

Chuck, so sorry to hear your news, our prayers are with you and your family,  David
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sawman

Sorry for your loss. May God comfort and strengthen you all in this time of loss.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Warbird

Sorry to hear this, Chuck.  Glad she was surrounded by her loved ones.  When my grandma died last year, my dad made it just in time to have one final conversation with her before she died.  It meant a lot to her and I know it meant the world to him.  I will be praying for you and your family.

WDH

Chuck,

May she rest in peace. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Autocar

Sorry to hear about your mother nothing like the memories you have.
Bill

rockman

Very sorry for your Loss Chuck. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

fat olde elf

Chuck. really sorry for your loss. Lost my Mom 13 years ago and her name comes up almost daily.  She is in a better place and at peace. God bless....
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

wesdor

Condolences and prayers to you and your family.  We lost my dad to cancer when he was only 60.  No matter what age or how sick it is really tough to give them up.
Glad your mom was surrounded by loved as she departed.  I believe she is now surrounded by lots of other loved ones and God's infinite love.

As others have said, keep all those good memories.  She will be with you in spirit.

martyinmi

My sincere condolences to you and your family Chuck.
I can't imagine how I'll deal with the loss of one of my folks when the time comes, but I can say with the utmost confidence that I will assuredly see them again someday.
With the exception of one brother, everyone in my family are all born again believers, and although the pain of losing a parent will be tough to bear, we all will have an inner peace knowing that their new dwelling will be perfect and pain free.
God Bless.
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

sawguy21

Chuck, I  am very sorry to hear of your loss. It is inevitable but that sure does not make it any easier. She left knowing she was loved, none of us can ask for more.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Riggs

Sorry to hear, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

redbeard

Thinking of you and your family Chuck .thoughts n prayers
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

customsawyer

Thoughts and prayers are sent.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Mooseherder

Sorry to hear about your loss Chuck.

Chuck White

The funeral service has mom's obit posted on line at: http://olearyfuneralservice.com/?pg=obituary&oid=367

Thanks for all the kind words from all of you, it helps!

Chuck
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

slider

Sorry for your loss Chuck .My mom is 88 with the same condition ,so far she is well.
al glenn

moosehunter

My condolences Chuck.
My Dad is in Hospicare now with liver cancer. It will be my first parent to go.
I hope your Mom rests in peace.
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

lowpolyjoe

Andy White

Chuck,
Sorry to hear your loss.  Our prayers are with you and your family.Her greatest chapter of life has begun!
Keep the faith.     Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Thank You Sponsors!