iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Sawmill To Win

Started by sparks, April 30, 2007, 10:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

We have a sawmill give-away as well. Call 1-800-553-0182 and ask for an official entry form. There is no purchase necessary. It is an LT40, standard hydraulic, 28hp Kohler engine. Valued at over $26,000.00. Official rules can be found on our website. www.woodmizer.com   Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

metalspinner

Holy smokes!  Are these things just growing on trees or something?
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Radar67

Sparks, everyone who registered for a 25th Anniversary show is already entered for this mill, is that correct?

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

sparks

If you sent in a registration form or filled one out at one of the celebrations you are in the drawing. If you called in and placed the registration over the phone, you are not in the drawing. The form must be filled out and sent in. It is the form they will be drawing from. If you registered online you are in the drawing.  Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Dave Shepard

So you have to register for one of the 25th anniv. events to be entered in the drawing?

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

sparks

If you only want to register for the drawing, call the number I listed and they will send you the form to fill out and mail back. You can not register online or by phone for the drawing only. You must fill out a form.    Thanks

Thank You Sponsors!