iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Working on the 4th

Started by highlandsaw, July 13, 2014, 09:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlandsaw

Using the Tom Sawyer gambit got my son to mill over the 4th of July.  :D ;D

But the joke was on me. He got to do the fun stuff and then went back home. Today I have to move all the boards to the barn and get them stacked.  :-\  :) Oh well. He wants boards to build some furniture and got to mill boards for his project. He also cut some 3.5" blanks to turn some souvenir bats out of the ash grown on the farm he grew up on.

goose63

If you aint careful he will be doing all the fun stuff and you all the work :)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

drobertson

Anytime together is worth any extra labor,  a labor of love.  Nice work!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Any Father/Son project is a good one.   smiley_thumbsup

I have never taken a tent with me on a sawing job.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

highlandsaw

The tent is in my front yard!  :laugh: Over the 4th we had 11 grandchildren and 4 children and 3 of their spouses staying here. The grandkids got to stay in a couple of tents. It was good to get them out of the house!  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!