iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lady Sawmiller needs Help

Started by Wife, March 08, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

4x4American

Ok...well here I was thinking I was computer savy by getting past the purple heart, clicking on the right picture...new problem.  I entered my email, confirmed it, and then it brought me to a page full of pictures and videos that froze my computer.  Did it cast my vote after I confirmed my email, or do I have to go do something else to make it go?

On a side note, I didn't think New Zealand had an overweight problem, I thought that was an American thing.  Copycats!  lol
Boy, back in my day..

Treehack

I'm in.  One more vote.  Good luck.
TK 1220, 100+ acres of timber, strong left arm.

Wife

Wheeee!! You guys are making a difference!!  THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Only 235 votes to catch the other club now....
Kerris, in the background....
Petersons Global Sales Ltd
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
kbrowne@petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

sawmilllawyer

Come you guys,Heck I even voted for her.
Stihl MS-361, MS-460 mag, Poulan 2150, 2375 Wildthing.

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Wife

Hey guys.

I just wanted to thank you soooo much for your support the last couple of days.
We didn't win, but we got so close, and to a massive city club that has been around since the 1950's with literally thousands of players and supporters. And it was their VP and Treasurer that were nominated. So for a little volunteer group from Rotorua to have come so close (2300 votes vs 2600 votes), I think that just speaks wonders to the support you all gave when asked.

Lets go make some sawdust now!

Cheers
Kerris
Kerris, in the background....
Petersons Global Sales Ltd
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
kbrowne@petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Kbeitz

Sorry you din't make it.
Let us know it it come up again...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Ox

Yep, try again next time.  Hopefully with a little more time, if it's possible, to get more of us on board.  It's not surprising that the ones who won were officers of the whole thing.  People just trying to show support for the organization and all...
"Good on you" for doing what you're doing!  8)
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Thank You Sponsors!