iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sign and T-shirts

Started by jwilly3879, August 09, 2014, 07:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwilly3879

Had a couple of job site signs made and some T-shirts.

Hope to wear the shirt to Boonville on Saturday.

goose63

Good looking t shirt jwilly  smiley_thumbsup_grin
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Ron Scott

~Ron

BargeMonkey

Looks good.  ;)   did you have them done online, or someone local ?

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

treeslayer2003

Quote from: BargeMonkey on August 09, 2014, 08:45:24 PM
Looks good.  ;)   did you have them done online, or someone local ?
+1
i'd love to find a out fit online, these local places are outragous. i do need new signs and hats.

snowstorm

try liberty graphics ..........liberty me.......the guy that owns it we always called tom the hippie.........he was

thenorthman

Got mine done at skyline shirts, couldn't tell ya the wed address, but was like 200 for a dozen shirts, 2 color, custom design.

The more ya order the cheaper per shirt it gets.
well that didn't work

jwilly3879

Had them done locally, two sided signs were $30 each and the shirts were $10 with a one time setup charge.

cutter88

Had mine done locally but I no Los of business that use www,vistaprint.com
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

tj240

t shirts were 107 and change min order of 12 ready in 2 weeks. mountian ink. i believe there is a website. hope to be in boonville saturday will stop by the logrite booth
work with my father[jwilly] and my son. we have a 240 tj 160 barko[old] works great three generations working together

Thank You Sponsors!