iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well i know what i will be doing tomorrow!

Started by Woodhauler, May 11, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Went and spent a couple hundred on stuff to polish the shiny stuff on my log truck! Having the wheels done at a shop now. Figured I could tackle the chrome myself.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Woodhauler

Well, got one day in working on cleaning frame. Got all the loose paint and stuff off. Going to give it one coat of rust stopping paint tonight. See how this holds up . May have to sandblast it next year.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Woodhauler

Spent most of last night on the frame, today on polishing the tanks and diamond plate. Diamond plate is way harder to bring back then tanks. Got passenger side to do tomorrow, and touch up a few spots on frame.

Thank You Sponsors!