iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wildlife

Started by gaproperty, April 14, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaproperty

After cutting some trees the wildlife increased.  Moose, bear, deer,  Click wildlife to see the movie.

Ray
lostcaper.com
youtube.com/c/LostCaper

Autocar

Cool pictures , sure is a lot of fun what walks around a fellows place  ;).
Bill

gaproperty

Quote from: Autocar on April 14, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
Cool pictures , sure is a lot of fun what walks around a fellows place  ;).
Ya sure is.  Love checking my game cam except when I see wood thieves.  Most animals thou. 
Ray
lostcaper.com
youtube.com/c/LostCaper

Ron Scott

It can become a fun hobby.
~Ron

coxy

i hate game cam its shows them big bucks every day all hours of the till season then there nowhere to be found till after season then they are back its like they go on vacation for 6 weeks errr  :D

DDW_OR

Quote from: coxy on April 16, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
i hate game cam its shows them big bucks every day all hours of the till season then there nowhere to be found till after season then they are back its like they go on vacation for 6 weeks errr  :D
have a friend in Montana near Glacier Park.
the day before Opening, he camped on the North Fork of the Flathead River. that night a LARGE herd of elk went through his camp heading from the National forest into the National park.
he did not see another elk the rest of the hunting season.
"let the machines do the work"

DDW_OR

terry f

Awesome picture of the cats, I've gotten almost every big critter in the state this year but it has been slow the last couple weeks

DDW_OR

here is another cat photo

and a Bobcat.

and a black and white "cat"

terry f

Nice pics, for some reason I got a slug of bobcats this year, along with wolves and cougar but not as clean of pics as yours (cheap cameras) don't help. 

DDW_OR

I always try to get cheep or "free" trail cams.
I use my Cabela's points to get "free" stuff.

I now like the Cuddeback cuddelink black flash. you can "WIFI" link 15 cameras together to transmit their photos back the the Home camera.
the best price on the net i have found at this time is $630 for a set of 4 with free shipping.
just wish they came with 4 D cell battery pack and not the 12 AA cell pack.

Thank You Sponsors!