iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stuck in

Started by Peter Drouin, September 25, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

Doing some firewood and moving some when this happens.

You would think it would come out during the day, But no, it gets a friend.  

:D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Crusarius

you got them to close. they multiplied. :)

Weekend_Sawyer

Everything is more fun with a friend along!
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

samandothers

thecfarm

I was pushing,piling up some big wood one year. I got a piece stuck in my bucket of my tractor. I had to chainsaw it out.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ford_man

You could just set them on fire and burn them out. say_what say_what say_what

rjwoelk

I had a large rock get stuck between the duals on the tractor. ended up with a chain around it and tied back to the cultivator then drove ahead.  
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Crusarius

I did that once with my jeep when I was wheeling. rock wedged into the wheel well behind a 35" tire. Had to take tire off to get it out. even then it was not easy.

woodmills1

But, ya didn't break any thing
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

TKehl

Never seen a grapple splitter before.   ;D
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

Thank You Sponsors!