iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maxing out? Nahhhhh!

Started by Satamax, November 05, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satamax

French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

redbeard

That was great!
Good fork lift drivers!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

WV Sawmiller

Neat video but what are they using such long beams for? Looks like it would be a lot faster to cut them if they were shorter so I trust the extra effort is worth it.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

barbender

Satamax, do you know where that is, what language? Poland?
Too many irons in the fire

mike_belben

I think its german, and BV might be bavaria ??
Praise The Lord

Wudman

All they needed was a LogRite Fetching Arch and a Megahook and they could have shot that thing right in the door. ;D

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

kelLOGg

Quote from: Wudman on November 05, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
All they needed was a Logrite Fetching Arch and a Megahook and they could have shot that thing right in the door. ;D

Wudman
Right. That's what I do when I get logs that big ;)
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Satamax

Quote from: mike_belben on November 05, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
I think its german, and BV might be bavaria ??
I think this is dutch, or may be danish. Doesn't sound like pure german. 
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

Thank You Sponsors!