iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It just shows you never know

Started by yarnammurt, December 28, 2014, 09:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarnammurt

I have a Peterson mill with a slabber and thought I would let people know. I put a add on craigslist the other day with some pics. I never thought that so many people would be interested in having wood slabbed. I have had more emails in 5 days it is crazy 8). You never know until you test the waters. I have meetings set up all next week looking at trees to slab. 
ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

drobertson

I kinda figured if someone with a slabber came into the Ozarks work would present itself.   I hope it goes well for you,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

hunz

Are you making a switch to a bandmill?
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

yarnammurt

No, looking to add one. I love my Peterson ;D
ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

Seaman

I took it that you were selling said mill on CL.

FRank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

beenthere

Quote from: Seaman on December 28, 2014, 07:18:20 PM
I took it that you were selling said mill on CL.

FRank
That was my interp as well. Just the way it was worded, left it hanging. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: yarnammurt on December 28, 2014, 09:37:06 AM
I have a Peterson mill with a slabber and thought I would let people know. I put a add on craigslist the other day with some pics. I never thought that so many people would be interested. I have had more emails in 5 days it is crazy 8). You never know until you test the waters. I have meetings set up all next week.
Yep, I thought he was selling as well.  Had to go back and re-read it.  Congrats on the new business!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Thank You Sponsors!