iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RETIRED -- Forestry Forum Hats Now Available

Started by Kitty, August 22, 2016, 10:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

They look great. Now you can be color coordinated while eating your Cabot's Seriously Sharp Cheddar.  ;D

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Weekend_Sawyer

I want one.

I have 3 generations of FF hats.
How many have there been?

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

goose63

Let me know when thy are reary I got to have one  8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

burtle

Quote from: Jeff on October 23, 2017, 05:24:18 PM
Pretty proud of my new Forestry Forum hat! Thanks to our official hat maker for working out the design with me! They are not available yet, but hopefully by the first of the new year! I just love It!

Very neat!

Sorry if I missed it, but what's the latest on shirts being available??

Thanks
Never Give Up

123maxbars

Quote from: Jeff on October 23, 2017, 05:24:18 PM
Pretty proud of my new Forestry Forum hat! Thanks to our official hat maker for working out the design with me! They are not available yet, but hopefully by the first of the new year! I just love It!

That is a fantastic Hat! Nice work Jeff,
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Grizzly

Will they be in the online sale thing? Or by what means will they be available to purchase?
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Jeff

You will contact Kitty. Info in first post.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 13, 2017, 03:02:32 PM
You will contact Kitty. Info in first post.

That cap would make a NICE Christmas Contest present.  ::)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

I'm not sure she has her machine up and running yet after moving. I would have ordered some myself for that purpose. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kitty

Hello All! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DRBuck and I have completely moved to our new home and have rearranged the boxes, crates and furniture to set up my machine so I can get back to making more hats!

To start off the new year, I am offering the Red/Black Tartan #7 hat at a cost of $25.  Yes, this is an increase of $5 over the other hats offered, but this is due to the make and sizing of the hat.  This hat is a Flex-Fit and comes in sizes rather than adjustable.  The sizes are SM/MED (6¾ to 7¼) and LG/XLG (7 1/8 to 7 5/8).

So, if you want the Red/Black Tartan #7, please be sure to indicate the size when ordering, along with all the other info I need. Just follow the directions posted at the top of this thread and I will get back with you. A picture of the hat  has been added to the bottom of the original post of this thread or go to Jeff's FB page, I believe he has a picture of himself modeling it.  Also, orders for any of the other hats is the same procedure.

Thanks to all of you for your patience in waiting on me to get back up and running. Much appreciated.

Kitty

Weekend_Sawyer

Weekend_Sawyer

I got my new Hat!!!

Jeff is deep in the cyber engine room of our forum adding virtual horsepower and aerodynamics to our beloved Forestry Forum. Fueled by caffeine and adrenaline we expect him to emerge wiping his hands free of gremlins and glitches his pockets filled with stray bits and bytes to present us with a shiny new server that will out distance the best and worst of them. We wait with abated breath for the forum to emerge from it's chrysalis and when it does, I will do my part by adding a picture of my new favorite hat. Thank You Jeff for all you do.

And a big Thank You to Kitty.
The forum is a better place with you here.
Jon

51cub

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Kitty

More than welcome! .....and thank you!

Kitty

Weekend_Sawyer

Leigh Family Farm

@Kitty - Are the other (non plaid) designs available in Flex-Fit? 
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Kitty

Leigh Family, 

Unfortunately no, I don't offer the Flex-Fit with the traditional FF design. 

Thank you for asking. 

Kitty

Kitty

Good Afternoon!

Just in case someone attending the Pig Roast, would like a Forestry Forum hat...I wanted to let everyone know that I will be bringing a selection of Forestry Forum hats to the Pig Roast. Yep, the Red Plaid also. 

If I don't have the hat you want in the selection, I will be happy to take your order.

The Forestry Forum will receive a 10% donation per hat sold. 

Thanks,

Kitty

petefrom bearswamp

Got my new hat today.
Petefrombearswamp on the back.
Looks good Kitty, thanks
No pics tho as I cant figure out how to get from my phone to my chromebook
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Kitty

Thanks Pete....if you are happy then I am very happy!

Dorset

@Kitty  How much total to get a #7 to the Uk cheers
Russell
Dorset Hedgelayer ? Hedge Laying,
Echo 501XS, Echo 390ESX, Echo 2511WES. Elwell3807#2, & Gilpin Yorkshire billhooks, L200, 1 Cocker Spaniel & 1 Cairn Terrier,

Kitty

Russell,

Good Morning from this side of the water. According to the postal rates, it will cost approximately $14usd  to get the hat to you. Total cost would be around $39-40usd give or take a few cents.

Thanks and welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Kitty

DR_Buck

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

NOTICE :   

Official Forestry Forum Hats will be available from Kitty, the hat lady at the 2019 FF Pig Roast.

Kitty will also be available with hats at the Logrite venue during  the NYS Woodsmen's Field Days August 16th, 17th, 18th.

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

stevegee58

Any hats still available? If so let me know.

Kitty

Thank You Sponsors!