iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My New Shed ..South Carolina Style!

Started by Lawg Dawg, May 07, 2015, 08:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawg Dawg

This is what I do in my "spare" time
2018  LT 40 Wide 999cc, 2019 t595 Bobcat track loader,
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

samandothers

Great looking shed!  Glad you don't get bored.

Lawg Dawg

I thought about ordering one of those metal ones...but then I thought it would be almost like the anti-Christ walking up out here wanting some lumber,,,so I started building
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

Planman1954

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I think I see a Termite.  :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

fishpharmer

Good looking shed build.   You can now sell sheds and the lumber to build them ;).
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tmarch

Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

dean herring

That's a might bit more shed than I am building.
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

customsawyer

I like it. I think that one swing has my name on it.  ;)
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

fishfighter

I like it too! Nice. Spare time? Yep, I'm building a new camp. ;D

Nomad

Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

drobertson

I like it, very nice work, quite fitting for the area, looks like something from the past,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

justallan1

Great looking shed. What's your final plans for it?
With the swings there, what you do in your spare time must be a spectator sport.

Magicman

Your "spare" time is very well utilized, and that is much more than "just a shed".   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

78NHTFY

Very impressive!  If that's a shed, then your house must be a palace!!!  All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

hunz

Anytime you want to head up here to Hendersonville, nc to help out with our new barn, you are welcome to be on the carpenter roster! Awesome shed!
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

kelLOGg

Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Lawg Dawg

I should say my spare time since last October, anyways  ,':)

I pretty much been cutting the tree down, sawing a little bit of lumber, let it dry a couple weeks while I work for paying customers, then taking a couple days and hammer and nailing!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

thechknhwk

That looks really nice.  I would love to see some more pictures.

Thank You Sponsors!